Friday, December 7, 2012

"One Take"




"One Take"

You ask me as if you don't know,
You ask as if I mean the world to you,
The answer is in between these lines,
The truth I never disguise,
War stories I have survived,
The scars I will never show,
The pain is deep below,
Triumphant so many victories
To celebrate,
Life is a blessing,
I don't take for granted,
Cheers to the good life,
Toast it up my friend,
One take,
Smile here comes the click
Clack then flash,
Life is not a show,
It's to be lived out loud though,
Find your voice & rock out,
It's your time now,
Don't let the base drown out
Your tone,
Paint the town in the colors
You so choose to,
Live how you please,
You only get
One take,
For God's sake,
Live to the fullest,
With no regrets!







Written By Ani Galestanian





No comments:

Post a Comment