Thursday, October 25, 2012

Dedicated to My Ancestors Who Were Brutally Murdered During The 1915 Armenian Genocide! You Will Never Be Forgotten!- "Mommy...Can Your Hear Me"


"Mommy...Can You Hear Me"

Mommy I know you love me,

You rub on your tummy daily &
Say how you can’t wait to hold me,
I hear you singing to me,
You sing so beautifully,
I can’t wait till you kiss me on my
Cheek and show me what
This world really has to offer me…

Mommy I’m hungry,

Mommy I’m thirsty,
Why are you crying?
Do you still love me?
I'm scared,
Curled up inside of you,
Mommy why do you keep on
Walking without even stopping?
Mommy why do I hear gun shots?
Why are these men raping you?
Mommy please stop screaming,
Mommy please protect me,
Something stabbed into
My chest right through
My little heart!
Mommy I gasping for air…
I feel myself fading away,
Mommy come with me,
Mommy please hold me,
I love you,
I hope you know...
Mommy I know you love me too,
Mommy please heal me,
Follow me to heaven,
Mommy hand in hand
Let’s go to kiss the
Sky together…

THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE DID OCCUR,

THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE IS NOT A MYTH,
THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE DID TAKE PLACE ON,
APRIL 24, 1915 & OVER 1.5 MILLION OF
MY ANCESTORS WERE
BRUTALLY MURDERED,
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR CAUSE IN DECLARING THIS
AS A BRUTAL MASSACRE OF ARMENIANS!



Written By Ani Galestanian

No comments:

Post a Comment