Monday, October 15, 2012

From Upoming Poetry Book-"Love's Territories"



"Love's Territories"

You have me smiling for no reason,
Singing with all my heart's passion,
I'll hold your love with much care,
Share with you all that I dare,
You have me free falling
Without hesitating,
No boundaries,
Wondering just where 
You will take me?
No limits,
Trust in what you say,
I'll follow you blindly,
Let your heart lead the way,
Let me hear it thump out
Of your chest as I get closer,
It's you I chose as my partner,
There's no looking back now,
Let's explore uncharted arenas,
So much beauty in the unknown,
Take me deeper into love's regions,
Excitement surrounds us as
We walk on hand in hand,
Where we land...
I don't care,
As long as we're together,
As long as we always explore
Love's territories
With one another!


From Upcoming Poetry Book
Written By Ani Galestanian 

No comments:

Post a Comment