Wednesday, October 3, 2012

From Poetry Book "Beyond Words Love & Life"- "Unexpected Treasure"


"Unexpected Treasure

With the thunder and the rain of a new season,
Came more of a reason for me to rejoice,
It’s not the thought of Fall that has me fallen,
It’s the thought of love that has me smiling,
A never before feeling,
An unexplored adventure
With an unexpected partner,
To him I would have never thought
I’d be willing to give my heart away,
Me falling in love,
The thought seemed so far away,
Yet it was closer than I ever thought,
More possible than I ever imagined,
Twice as valuable than diamonds and gold,
Three times as crucial as the air in my lungs,
He’s my unexpected treasure in a world where
The fake and tarnished walk amongst us,
Mixed emotions develop within this little body of mine,
A little bit scared,
A tincie bit worried,
A lot more excited,
Even more than anything happy,
A feeling of serenity,
Whenever he is near me,
Inspiration has taken a hold of me,
Which has left no room for hesitation,
I’m his captivated audience,
He’s the love that has rushed into my heart,
Hoping day by day this romance will flourish
And grow even stronger,
Feeling better than a millionaire,
More powerful than a billionaire,
My unexpected treasure will take
Me to new heights within my heart.

Written By Ani Galestanian
From Poetry Book
"Beyond Words Love & Life"






No comments:

Post a Comment