Thursday, October 18, 2012

Possible Pick From Upcoming Poetry Book- "Take Off"




"Take Off"

When I look into your eyes,
It's game over,
When I hear you saying
"All I want is thirty seconds
Of bliss as I taste your kiss!"
It's game over,
I have you where I want you,
However I want you,
Feels like a crush,
Such a rush when our
Tongues touch,
Blast off into the atmosphere,
On a trip far from our reality,
A destination so unknown,
Hush darling don't tell,
You're my crush I like to keep
To myself,
Wondering if you can
Really deal with a lady like me,
Kind of demanding,
Out of this world nutty,
Just kidding,
I'm just being funny,
I'm just being silly,
Not taking myself so seriously,
But seriously,
I got a crush,
Feels like a rush as
Our tongues touch,
Let's blast off into the atmosphere,
You can say I'm into you,
Hush darling don't tell,
Strap up your seat belt,
Hold my hand,
Let's lock eyes,
Hold my heart in your hand
As the countdown to a life
Together begins with
Hope for ever lasting
Hugs, kisses, and a love
That will never diminish!


Possible Pick For Upcoming Poetry Book
Written By Ani Galestanian

No comments:

Post a Comment