Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Inspired by the song "Poetic Justice"- "Miss Highly Misunderstood"


"Miss Highly Misunderstood"

I mean I write poetry & songs,
Blessed with this gift of word play,
Miss Highly Misunderstood,
I paint a pretty picture with
Images I display for all to see,
For all to absorb into their being,
Never imagined I'd get this far,
With so much further to go,
It's not for show,
Not for the money,
Don't want the fame,
In a hot pursuit to accomplish
My dreams,
Turn them into reality,
Wondering in the end,
Who will hold my hand?
Who will stand beside me?
My partner in crime has
Been this melody,
Drowning my sorrow & pain,
Love & happiness,
It's become all one in the same...
All up in between these lines,
Signed sincerely,
Yours truly,
Just follow
My Melody!



Written By 
Ani Galestanian

No comments:

Post a Comment