Monday, October 8, 2012

From Upcoming Book- "If I... Unconditional Love"


"If I... Unconditional Love"

If I light a flame to this page,
Let it burn up & turn to ashes,
Blow it into the universe,
Kept it moving like my words
No longer mattered...
Would you still care
For me?
If I didn't have the weight
Of my last name to live up to...
Would you still be there
For me?
If I had gone through the
Wind shield when I flipped
My whip,
Scarred my face,
Disfigured no longer recognizable...
Would you still think I'm beautiful?
If I told you at times I can't
Seem to breathe,
Too many leaches at my
Neck...
Would you fight them off of me?
I'll promise you loyalty,
Treat you like a king,
Live life royally,
If you continue to stand beside me,
If I give you all of me...
Would you accept me
Unconditionally?


From Upcoming Book
Written By Ani Galestanian

No comments:

Post a Comment