Thursday, October 11, 2012

"One Drink Too Many" (Dangers Of Drinking & Driving, Hope This Will Make You Think Twice Before You Do So!)


"One Drink Too Many"

Had a dream last night,
I died in a horrible car crash,
I watched daddy lose his mind,
I watched momma cry herself
Into a deep dark depression,
I saw my brother freeze up
Screaming asking God why?
I tried to give him a hug,
Yet I heard the angels singing
Calling me back into the
Kingdom of Christ,
I prayed for forgiveness,
I took that drink willingly then
Another and another,
Puff, puff, pass,
Damn I was such a sinner,
Then I took the keys to my
Bentley Coupe,
Speeding down the highway,
Doing a buck fifty,
Laughing like it was funny,
I was all by my lonely,
I took a sharp turn and off I went,
Flew away like I grew wings,
Straight to my demise,
Crashed then came the explosion,
I prayed but it was all too late,
Faith had another plan for me,
I had one drink too many so
God came calling and 
I answered willingly,
My family is now in mourning,
No one left to blame but
Me!

By Ani Galestanian

No comments:

Post a Comment