Friday, October 5, 2012

From Upcoming Poetry Book- "Atmosphere"


"Atmosphere"


Make the beat knock,
Rock, drop, pick it up,
Blast it off into the
Universe,
Riding up on a shooting star,
You're the brightest
I've seen thus far,
You help me breathe,
Show me how to best
Live my life,
You're my other half,
The part of me that
Will never die,
The part of me that's
There for me,
When the tears
Drip,
Drop,
Down my face,
Not a trace of fear
In my dark brown eyes,
I see past all the lies,
Smoke and mirrors,
I know just
Where my talent resides,
It's all in between these lines,
Translate it and allow my
Words to infuse within your soul,
Behold the power I've injected
Into your mind,
Thought provoking,
Your heart's now racing,
Chasing me for another fix,
It's no hit and miss,
You were my target,
Don't you forget,
I got you how I want you,
Now you need me,
Didn't I tell you?
Now I'll show you,
There is no you without me,
You belong to me,
We are one,
Let's shoot out
Into the stratosphere,
Have no fear,
I'll ride with you
Into the atmosphere.


From Upcoming Poetry Book
Written By Ani Galestanian

No comments:

Post a Comment