Tuesday, October 30, 2012

For Those Who Have A Dream They Refuse To Give Up On! - "My Melody"


"My Melody"

Like the blood in my
Veins,
Running through my
Arteries,
You flow through
Me so naturally,
A part of me,
You help me breathe
Easier,
Exhale and move on,
Saved my heart,
Saved my soul,
Why can't they see
What you mean to me?
They want me to divorce you,
Leave you behind like
A forgotten thought,
You're the best part of me,
I love you like you love me,
You're my melody,
I've been following you
Religiously,
My partner in crime,
In time,
We'll live out our dreams &
Help others do the same,
They don't understand,
It's all right,
I can never give you up,
I won't even try...
Close my eyes turn
On my favorite melody,
Fly away some where
So far away!



Written By 
Ani Galestanian

No comments:

Post a Comment